Pre-K through K
The Ideal Blend of Nurture and Adventure!
(Huron & Oneida Groups)
Other than our campers, there’s nothing small about our Junior Camp Divisions! When our youngest campers come to Rolling Hills, they will experience all the wonderful adventures of our camp on a scale that meets their specific developmental needs. Our Junior Camp Division’s facilities, amenities, and equipment are made just for them. Nurturing counselors and a low camper to counselor ratio give young campers all the loving care needed for a wonderful experience. A balanced schedule provides the perfect blend of excitement, structure, imaginative play, sports and arts. Your child will make new friends, discover their love for camp, and experience all the fun and growth of a Rolling Hills summer!
- Junior Campers enjoy most activities, scaled down to suit their ability level
- Age appropriate facilities including mini sports fields, mini go karts, mini bikes, mini zip line, and more
- Separate changing quarters, swimming pool, and rest areas
- Nurturing counselors teach skills and promote physical and social development
- Age appropriate curriculum and activities
- Amazing playgrounds for creative play
- Low camper to staff ratio
- 3 , 4 and 5 Day Options for campers entering PreK and Kindergarten