Highest Standards… Happiest Children
From the moment you step on our grounds you will see and feel our extraordinary facility. From the Pyramid, our open air lunch pavilion, to the expansive Field House, Kiddie Hive, Clubhouse, and heated pools, to our air games, amphitheater, archery range, art studios, go kart track….and so much more! At Rolling Hills, you name it, we’ve got it for your child!
Every detail of our facility is important to us.
By having the highest standards, we achieve the happiest campers! Our winning combination of shady trees, lush green grass, air-conditioned buildings, and wide open spaces creates a phenomenal atmosphere for summertime fun. Throughout our beautiful grounds, our staff instruct campers using modern equipment in a state of the art camping facility. From our littlest campers to our teens, Rolling Hills is designed to provide maximum comfort and exciting challenges. No matter what our campers choose to do, the setting will be safe, fun, and age-appropriate.
We are 20 acres of natural beauty, three heated pools, six basketball courts, and a 24-foot rock climbing wall. We are the Rocket playground, Kiddie Village, Crazy Crawl and Gymnastics Pavilion. We are three ziplines, four hockey rinks, two dance stages, countless athletic fields, and extensive cooking and arts facilities. We are everything that makes summer fun…all in one wonderful place!
- Over 10,000 square feet of air-conditioned, carpeted changing quarters spread out over 5 buildings
- 12 air-conditioned art & creative studios
- 3 air-conditioned cooking quarters
- The Pyramid – 4000 square foot open air lunch pavilion
- Field House – 4000 square foot gymnastic pavilion
- 20 acres of shady, rolling lush grounds
- 3 heated pools
- Abundant basketball, soccer, hockey and baseball fields
- Trail buster, go kart & bike tracks
- Rock towers, air games & adventure courses
- Outdoor Drama Theatre